SCOPE: Development of the exporting skills of SMEs staff and unemployed willing to set up an SME or improve their professional skills in order to find a job.
- SMEs Export Dpt. Staff
- Unemployed willing to set up an SME.
- Unemployed willing to work in an SME’s exports department.
- Μarketing Department University students.
- Postgraduate students in Export matters.
Upon completion of the training course, the participant is expected to:
- Obtain a Preliminary Approach to Export Market
- Have basic knowledge about Export Research.
- Perform Export Planning and pricing.
- Handle International Trade Documentation and Payment.
- Know the e-trade.
- Have knowledge about the European and National import Regulations.
- Seek and find clients from Social Media.
Examples and case studies
Workshops and exercises facilitated by the trainer
1- EXPORT MARKET RESEARCH
2 – EXPORT PLANNING AND PRICING
3 – EXPORT STRATEGY
4 – INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS AND CONTRACTS
5 – INTERNATIONAL TRADE DOCUMENTATION AND PAYMENT
7- NATIONAL IMPORT REGULATIONS
8- BEST PRACTICES
The learning material consists of presentations and support material. The learning material will be available on-line in English, Greek, Spanish, Romanian, Latvian and Turkish language.
George Diamandis, Managing Director of an Export Company, Export Expert, consultant in the fields of Management and Marketing.
Tuition fee: 350 euro per person
The cost includes the learning material and the certificates: Certificate of completion, Europass Certificate Supplement, Europass Mobility.
Cultural activities: 80 euro per person.
The cost includes a) a walking tour of Athens and welcome dinner, b) a guided tour of Athens, visit to Archaeological sites and c) dinner with live music in Athens.
The local transportation costs and the entrance fees for archeological sites and museums are not included.
The cost can be funded by Erasmus+ programme KA1 mobility of staff.
Maria Panagiotopoulos, tel: +30 2106822606, e-mail: email@example.com
INDICATIVE TRAINING PROGRAMME
Preliminary Approach to Export Market
Export Market Research
Export Planning and Pricing
International Negotiations and Contacts
International trade Documentation and payment
European and National Import Regulations